Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Tuesday, April 27

Tribal Bot sketch


Last week, I was in Hollywood recording my first instructional DVD for the Gnomon School of Visual Effects. Here is an excerpt.
http://www.sketchtheatre.com/?p=4618
Turn up the volume!

Next week I’ll be flying back to LA to record the voice over for the DVD and to tape the second DVD in the series...

http://www.sketchtheatre.com/?p=4609

3 comments:

  1. Good, old-fashioned sketching. I approve, Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, I did mine last month, on vehicle design, this looks fun :) Gotta love paper and markers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sketch Marc! I can't wait for these dvd's.

    All I need now is for someone to get George Hull to do a few aswell, and then my bank account will be empty :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.