Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Wednesday, June 9

Mech 1



Hello everyone!

My name is Eduardo Gonzalez
Lorin graciously included me in this awesome forum that is full of high caliber artist. I hope I can keep up with all of you.

Let me start with this WIP Mech sketch, that I felt good enough to post. It’s still early so any feedback will be welcome.


4 comments:

  1. Nice work Eduardo!

    I'm a big fan of weight and the direction you're taking this one covers the bases. Look forward to seeing it progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorin,

    I am going for a heavy yet somewhat agile Mech. I don’t really like the gun at the bottom so I will work on that next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even read that as a gun. My first impression was of either a micro torso or head appendage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't read it as a gun either, but I really like the shape regardless.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.