Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Thursday, August 5

Art for Ted Chiang's "The Lifecycle of Software Objects"


Heya!
Here's an illustration I did for Ted Chiang's new novella a couple of months ago. It's a great story from a very talented writer and I feel very lucky to have been involved with it.
I'm doing a series of posts over here about my process for the illustrations if you were interested!

2 comments:

  1. I believe this falls under the awesome category, CP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know that WAS a category! Thanks Lorin!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.