Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Saturday, September 18

Peter's part-time bots

thanks to all for inviting me to your blog and great to be part of it. These images are mostly experiments and done in my spare-time. Actually I used Scott's 'Random-Layer-Technique' as described in one of his DVD's. Always surprising what comes out of it. More of that on my blog.



5 comments:

  1. Nice work, Peter. Thanks for dropping in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure ;-) looking forward to the next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter, nicely done.
    The first one is really working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Scott, thanks for stopping by. Your work and teaching is a great inspiration to me. Good luck with 'Drive', looks very promising...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am opening this post and my computer says "Drooiid" - a very appropriate advertisement on my other browser tab:)hot robots as always!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.