Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Tuesday, December 7

Bring enough mech.

Thanks Lorin for the invite to post on the blog. I am very excited to join the mech party. But enough about me... lets get to the business.

H.ARM Suit:



WARHOUNDS:



If you are interested, there is a write up on the H.ARM suit, and a tutorial showing how I struggled with 'Warhounds on my personal blog; http://eliottlillyart.blogspot.com/

Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Super wicked work, Eliott.
    Thanks to Lorin for inviting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Elliot (as if this was the first time we've talked...). Anywho, my *favorite* part of the battle scene: the slight, bluish flare of the sparks on the minigun.

    Sorry, the robot is secondary to that subtle nuance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for the comments.

    Lorin: What mech?? That whole image as all about the bluish flare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eliott, your work is absolutely breath taking. I just went over to your blog and I have to say your finished illustrations are wonderful but the black and white tonal stuff just knocked my socks off. Fantastic work all around man.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.