Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Monday, January 17

Newbie Mech

Hey gang!  Lorin is responsible for my being here, so you can blame him. 

This is just a stream of consciousness kind of thing, letting the hand wander.  Hopefully I can offer something more interesting in the future.
There's a lot to live up to on this blog, you guys are all great!  Thanks for having me! 

Name's Kelsey by the way.  Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Kelsey, my name is Lorin. Uh, glad to meet you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally digging "Homage of Giant Killer". Great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/19/2011

    Very nice for a first post. Is there a particular subject you tend to sketch more often than normal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks! Nice to meet you too Lorin. heh, heh.

    Miguel: I love me some Giant Killer! Dan is the man!

    Anonymous: I come from more of a cartooning background, so I would say I tend to draw more character stuff. I just happen to be a Mech nut from waaaay back to the times of Tranzor Z, Voltron, and all that.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.