Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Saturday, September 10

Borderlands 2


First look at my follow-up robot to my Borderlands mascot, Claptrap. Click the image above to read the Game Informer article and download the wallpaper. Click here to visit the official Borderlands 2 site. Click here to watch the teaser trailer.

This game is going to be pretty sweet. I encourage everyone to buy at a minimum of five copies each...for reasons of my own....

All images © Gearbox Software / 2K

6 comments:

  1. The games looking pretty sick Lorin! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorin, I remember this bot! ;) I found the wallpaper! I can't wait for this game--it looks soooo good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait until you see them in the game, Miguel. It's pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crap, I better finish Borderlands 1 first. Haven't even got to any of the DLCs yet. Looking forward to B2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize in advance for the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn looking good! Who's doing all the weapons? Those look really really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.