Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Wednesday, August 28

Hi!!

Hey everyone! I'm new here and this will be my first post on NbM.
My name is Robert Chew and I'm a big sci-fi/mecha fan. 
Currently I'm developing a series I'm calling Big Five that deals with drones, anti-poaching, and African animals. Here's a sample of what I've done so far:

African Elephant:

Lion:

White-Backed Vulture:

Detailed descriptions can be found on my blog as well as the rest of the series:
If you're interested I'm selling prints of the paintings to raise funds for the International Anti-Poaching Foundation (IAPF) to help them protect the endangered animals of Africa. Their story was the inspiration for all this and I would like to give back to them:

Thanks for viewing and I'm excited to be a part of the group :)
Rob

2 comments:

  1. Pysched to have you on board, Robert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice concept of the vulture med unit!! the sound that it would make taking off would be cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.