Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Friday, August 2

Something old, and something new

I figured, I should  start this post by showcasing some work that was done for the first Nuthin But Mech art book...






...and then, end this post with a early/ cropped version of  my new entry into the NBM vol 2 book

If there is interest, I may do a step-by-step process of this image, once the book has shipped.  Head over to my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Eliottlillyart?ref=hl and leave your thoughts

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.