Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Thursday, September 5

KING RAOB WALKER K-99


Taking a second look at this, it was no "King Raob Walker" Added an ancient carving detail look to it, and a canopy for the King.



Hello Everyone! This is my first post, and would like to introduce myself. My name is John McInnis, and I enjoy creating Sci-Fi Mechs/Robots/Droids of any shape and size in my spare time. Currently, I work as a freelance Concept Designer/Artist, and I'm thrilled to be a part of the
 "Nuthin' But Mech" group... Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. 'Bout time you showed up John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know.. Thanks for letting me be apart of this.. More mechs ready to ship soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.