Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Monday, October 28

Mech sketchbook

Between work, personal projects and my social life, I've come to accept that there just isn't enough time in the day to transform each of my ideas into a fully realized, sexy image.  Instead, I  have begun to rip designs from my sketchbook that will otherwise never see the light of day, put a little stank on em, and call them done.   




If you would like to see more, I have started to post these on my facebook page every other day or so (Please "like" my page to see each new image as they are posted).  If that's not incentive enough, I am in the habit of giving away a free print for every 100 new "likes" on my fb page.  In fact, there is a free print giveaway happening right now- Ends later today.  Head on over to https://www.facebook.com/Eliottlillyart to check out the details.  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! keeping things loose and let the imagination run. Cool Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm OK with these. Pass, Eliott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look perfectly stanky from my chair :) Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.