Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Tuesday, December 3

More sketchbook work

Lately I've been showing a lot of love to my sketchbook. Every other day or so, I spend a little time in Photoshop "finishing" old sketches and I have really been enjoying the process.  When they are "done" I post them on my facebook page.  Head on over to see more and while you are there, please "like" my page.




Also, If you are interested, there is another Free Print Giveaway happening right now- Ends later today. Head on over to https://www.facebook.com/Eliottlillyart to check out the details.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.