Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Friday, January 17

Even more sketchbook work.

I've been enjoying the freedoms and process of doodling something real quick in my sketchbook, then spending a few minutes in Photoshop cleaning it up.  It has been quite liberating to not get so bogged down in details and polish.  Every other day or so, I post them to my facebook page.  Here's a few new ones:





Please "like" my facebook page if you would like to see more.  Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Ah yeah. Me thinks me likes. Good stuff. I also corrected your name on the left :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horraayy!!. Thanks Lorin.

      Delete
  2. I know, right? It only took.......(looking at watch).....two years!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.