Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Wednesday, July 30

Jake Parker Sketchbook Dump




Hey guys, Jake here. Here's a dump of all the robots I've been drawing for the past couple months. I've been a long time contributor at NBM, but I tend to neglect the blog. I post mostly on the Facebook page.

In case you don't know know me, I'm an independent artist working out of my home studio in Utah. I do graphic novels, children's books, and concept art.

The past couple months I've been doing a webcomic called Skull Chaser. You might like it: www.skullchaser.com

And my personal website: www.mrjakeparker.com

Anyway, enjoy the dump!


























1 comment:

  1. Is this a preview for your next Kickstarter book then? :D I bought the first/last one and loved it, but I need MOAR!...

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive. The artists contributing to the blog are doing so for everyone's mutual benefit.